Home Forums Main Forum Welcome & New Homeschoolers What did you wish you knew before you started?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris James 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

b j
    Participant

Hello everybody.

Our family is new to homeschooling. We have 3 kids, 4 1/2 , 2 ½ , and a 1 month old. We will be starting our journey this fall with our 4 ½ year old. We’re both excited and hopeful for this journey that we’re about to start. I wanted to ask all you veteran homeschoolers about some of the things that you would have wished you would have known before you started the journey?

Chris James
    Participant

It feels good to share ideas about homeschooling. When I was new to homeschooling I took few recommendations and done research on homeschooling. Parents needs to choose between traditional public or private school. The best one to select between both is private school as it will cost money but will also give proper benefits. This may give total comfort to each students available at their home. For traditional public we personally need to take time to teach them. For me it was not easy I was a working person. So, I preferred going with online homeschooling. Finally, I ended up on choosing The Obgurn online high school for my kids. The Ogburn online school provides high-quality education right at home. For more information you can visit their website and can speak to their counsellor.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.